Thursday, June 13, 2013

I Have Lost Your Email Addresses

Some of you know that recently my old computer died. (Yeh, I know...should have had a Mac). Although all my files were backed up on CrashPlan, my email contact list is either; not there or beyond my limited intellectual capacity to locate it.

So, here's a great opportunity for me to rebuild my email list with relevant and updated contact information.

If you are still interested in having your name on my email list, please send me an email at wolfeent@copper.net  with your name and email address.

If you know how to find a Windows Live Mail (previously on Windows 7) file and can help me with that...that would also be greatly appreciated.

If you could come to Honduras and actually do this foe me on my new Spanish Single Language Windows 8 OS, I would be forever in your debt.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment